Sunday 8 July 2007

The Rodin Museum

Sorry about blogger again, I don't understand what is wrong with it, in the Preview my photos look fine and then when I publish the post it looks really bad, and the photos seem to end up in completely random places. Maybe I should start a list about all the things I hate with blogger. But this is a blog about my adventures in Paris, so I'll leave that for another day.


The second part of my art day involved the Rodin museum. He was the guy who sculptured "The Thinker" or in French "Le Penseur". For some reason I always thought The Thinker was sculptured in the time of Michaelangelo, I don't know why I thought that, but today I discovered the truth. Here is the obligatory photo of The Thinker.

There was heaps of stuff here, and the museum had really awesome grounds which are only 1 euro to visit by themselves. Rodin really had some amazing stuff, I especially liked his marble sculptures, they seemed smoother than the bronze ones.













Here is a photo looking back towards the museum with the gardens which were really immaculate, though I think they need to change the water in this fountain.

No comments: